India Postal Contact Numbers
We have mention the list of India Postal Contact Numbers:
- Toll free number of India Post is ‘1924’. This number is available for support from 8am to 8pm excluding the public holidays.
- Toll Free no. for ATM is ‘1800 425 2440’ . On this number you can get the support related to ATM or debit cards grievances department.
- Toll free number for international mails related query is ‘1800 11 2011’.
- For web based customer grievance. Visit the official website .
Post Office Complaint Registration ProcessComplaint or suggestion booklet is available at all post Office. When demanded it will provide to the customer. · The complaint of the price payable will be lodged at the booking office. · Alay/ Rpli will entrust the complaints to the stopgap divisional manager. · There are 11, 103 Sevottam complaining customer service centres available in the country. · If the complaint is still not resolved, contact them through the India post Customer care number.
- Complaint or suggestion booklet is available at all post Office. When demanded it will provide to the customer.
- The complaint of the price payable will be lodged at the booking office.
- PLI / RPLI complaints will hand over to deputy divisional manager of Post Office.
- There 11, 103 Sevottam complaint customer care centers of india post is available in country.
- if still the complaint is not solved then you can contact them through India post customer care number.
Online Complaint Registration Process
- First fill the form completely as required and press the submit button
- A reference number will be generated and which is used to track the status of your complaint
- For domestic or international corporate complaints, login with your credentials on India postal office website home page.
- There you will get customer support icon on the top right corner. Again you will get track you’re compliant as sub menu and then download Excel template.
- if you have any complaint then fill the Excel template with complaint details and upload this in the website, the click submit button.
- Finally, you will get a mail with complaint registration details.
Before sending speed mail, you must remember some points. Those are:
For Some mails proof of delivery is must.
- If the recipient is not available to recieve the parcel then we deliver to neighbors, so always check the neighbors if you have not recieved the parcel.
- Some items are prohibed and restricted.So,please don’t send prohibited and restricted items.
- If item is not delivered to recipient then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days.
- If item is not delivered delivered and full postage wasn’t paid then the mail will keep at Speed post office for 18 days.
- If item is not delivered and custom charge is due then we will keep it for 21 days at post office.
- Before sending mail to foreign countries always check the international delivery times in postal department of India's official website.
We recommend you to check the uidelines, safe, security, delivery time and there standards of delivery before sending the ordinary post,Speed Post,Registered Post or courier in domestic or international. After sending item if you face any issue about tracking, register a complaint in offical website of speed post or contact them through phone call to the speed post customer care number and they will help you in solving your problem, because our articles are valuable.